Dear PES Families,
The newsletter can be found here: https://www.smore.com/9a1nr
Hello! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Our newsletter will be going into summer mode which means I will be sending it out, along with emails and phone called only periodically as new information and updates happen. We will be sending our traditional summer mailings this summer. One this week which will contain your student’s report card and grade level supply list for next school year, and one in the first week of August which will contain teacher assignments for 21-22 and back to school information.
Starting this week all virtual learners can drop off their technology directly at PES during our regular office hours. We will also be reaching out to virtual families directly. In addition, reminders will be sent via school messenger and our social media outlets.
If you have media center books please return them ASAP to PES – they can be brought to the PES front office any day of the week, Monday to Thursday when schools are open.
Starting next week (6/21 to 6/25) all CCPS buildings will be closed on Friday’s as we begin our summer schedule. Also, all buildings will be open from 8:00 to 4:30 starting next week while summer hours are in effect.
Planning for our Title I application to the Maryland Department of Education process has begun. We are asking for your input on engaging families for 2021-2022. Please complete the following online survey: CCPS Title l Parent and Family Engagement Survey, Spring 2021 by June 30, 2021.
Here are the contents of this week’s newsletter:
- Message from Mr. Angeloni – UPDATED
- Virtual Students return technology – NEW
- Please return our Media Center Books – UPDATED
- PES Mask Mandate Still in Effect – REPOST for SUMMER CAMP
- Enrollment Process Open Online for All New Pre-K through 12th Grade Students – REPOST for SUMMER CAMP
- CCPS COVID Communication – REPOST for SUMMER CAMP
- CCPS Note on COVID-19 Safety/Health Protocols – REPOST for SUMMER CAMP
- This week at PES – UPDATED
- Family Input Needed for Title l – 2021-2022 – REPOST
- PES Parent Title I Information – REPOST
We appreciate all of the patience, kindness, and flexibility our community continues to show our staff! Please stay safe and healthy over the summer! I will be sending our periodic summer updates as we get closer to important events such as our summer mailings, summer camp events, and the first day of school!