Dear PES Families,
Hello! This week we have multiple important updates for you, as well as reposts of information that is still current. Please read the newsletter in its entirety.
This week is PES School Spirit Week! Please see the flyer with the information below in the newsletter for details or click on the link!
The winter weather continues to be unpredictable. Please remember these snow days continue to count as student days and in lieu of classes, teachers have assigned asynchronous work that is due 3 school days from the snow day. Please check your student’s Google Classrooms for all information regarding snow day assignments and due dates.
As we continue to operate in its hybrid model of learning please do not hesitate to call the school or reach out to me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you may have about our reopening to in-person or virtual learning for all grade levels.
- PES Spirit Week – 2/22 to 2/26/21 – NEW
- K-2 i-Ready ELA Assessment Window – 2/23 to 3/5/21 – NEW
- Summer School Opportunities for Students – REPOST
- CCPS/PES February Lunch Menu – REPOST
- CCPS February Meal Service Changes – REPOST
- Portrait of a Virtual Learner – English/Spanish – REPOST
- February is CTE Month in CCPS! – REPOST
- CCPS COVID Communication – REPOST
- CCPS Note on COVID-19 Safety/Health Protocols – REPOST
- Title I Information – REPOST
- This week at PES – UPDATED
Have a great rest of your Sunday! – A.J. Angeloni