Dear PES Families,
Here is this week’s newsletter:
Hello! This week we have multiple important updates for you, as well as reposts of information that is still current. Please read the newsletter in its entirety.
PES will be welcoming back all of our students to in-person learning. This past week we welcomed back our Pre-K 3-year-old program and they had a very successful week! Here is who we will be welcoming back over the next two weeks:
- 2/1 – Pre-K to Grade 3 returns – 4 days a week
- 2/8 and 2/11 – Grades 4 and 5 return on an AA/BB schedule – 2 days in person and 2 days virtual
PLEASE read the following important information about the reopening of Pre-K4 to Grade 3 carefully:
- Schedules are not changing – all PES schedules remain the same. Please see our schedules posted in this newsletter or on the PES website to make sure you are aware of your student’s arrival and dismissal time.
- No changes are occurring to PES’s arrival and drop off procedures. Buses will be in the front of the school and car riders will be dropped off and picked up in the car rider loop off of Noble Avenue.
- All of our bus drivers have been instructed to pick up any student at their bus stop on the driver’s route next week. Bus Drivers should be reaching out with pick up and drop off times, and you can also call the school for this information.
- We ask for patience as our transportation department is working around the clock to make sure all bus routes are correct.
- With the possibility of bad weather this week we ask that you familiarize yourself with the PES 90 minute delay schedule – which is posted in this newsletter at the bottom of this post with all other schedules. Please check the CCPS and PES Facebook Page, the CCPS website, or your email/phones for messages from CCPS about weather events.
- All school lunch remains free for all students. Students are free to pack a lunch, but all students can be fed at the school level for both breakfast and lunch. The February lunch menu is posted in this newsletter.
- All Pre-K to Grade students coming to school for in-person learning do not need to pick up supplies during Distrubution Days later this week. They will get their supplies in school. All virtual students, from all grade levels, WILL need to pick up supplies between 2/3 and 2/5/21. Please see the part of the newsletter pertaining to Distribution Days.
Here are the contents of this week’s newsletter:
- Message from Mr. Angeloni – UPDATED
- CCPS Reopening for Grades Pre-K 4 to 5 – UPDATED
- PES Q3 Distribution Days for all Virtual Learners and early-bird Grade 4/5 Students – 2/3 to 2/5 – UPDATED
- CCPS/PES February Lunch Menu – NEW
- CCPS 2021-2022 Calendar Survey – REPOST
- CCPS Teacher and Support Staff of the Year Nomination Form – REPOST
- CCPS February Meal Service Changes – NEW
- CCPS COVID Communication – REPOST
- CCPS Note on COVID-19 Safety/Health Protocols – REPOST
- Title I Information – REPOST
- Thank you Emily Sherman! National School Counselor Week! – NEW
- This week at PES – UPDATED