Dear PES Families,
The full newsletter can be found here:
This week we have multiple important updates for you, as well as reposts of information that is still current. Please read the newsletter in its entirety.
We restart tomorrow, 1/4/21 on a normal virtual schedule. Our schedules are in this newsletter and can also be found on our website.
Please continue to bring in those Q1 Language Arts Books! We have Texas Roadhouse vouchers available to all students in grades 3-5 who bring the books in and drop them in our contactless outside dropoff box.
Here are the contents of this week’s newsletter:
- Message from Mr. Angeloni – UPDATED
- CCPS Remaining Virtual until at least early January – CCPS Blog Post – REPOST
- CCPS Meal Delivery Google Form – REPOST
- PES – Q1 Book Grade Level Book Return Instructions – REPOST
- CCPS COVID Communication – REPOST
- CCPS Note on COVID-19 Safety/Health Protocols – REPOST
- Media Center Book Checkout Information – from Mrs. Blackmon – REPOST
- Title I Information – REPOST
- This week at PES – UPDATED
Please be reminded of our PES schedules during virtual learning. Here are the PES schedules for your ease:
We appreciate all of the patience, kindness, and flexibility our community continues to show our staff! Please stay safe and healthy over this holiday break.