Dear PES Families,
Here is our newsletter for this week:
Hello! This week we have multiple important updates for you, as well as reposts of information that is still current. Please read the newsletter in its entirety. Book Fair orders have arrived, and we will be reaching out to families this week to arrange a pick-up for your orders to make sure you have them for the holidays, we will begin this process on Monday, December 7.
Also, the LAST day for our Ruritan Club Food Drive Donations will be this Tuesday, December 8th. Please remember this is a contactless drive and food can be dropped off outside of the school in the box labeled for the Food Drive.
This week’s newsletter contains.
- Message from Mr. Angeloni – UPDATED
- CCPS Remaining Virtual until at least early January – CCPS Blog Post – NEW
- Book Fair Pick-up Instructions – NEW
- COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Information – REPOST
- CCPS Meal Delivery Google Form – REPOST
- PES – Q1 Book Grade Level Book Return Instructions – REPOST
- CCPS COVID Communication – REPOST
- CCPS Note on COVID-19 Safety/Health Protocols – REPOST
- Media Center Book Checkout Information – from Mrs. Blackmon – REPOST
- Title I Information – REPOST
- This week at PES – UPDATED