Dear PES Families,
Here is this week’s newsletter
We are very excited to welcome the third grade back to in-person on Thursday, 11/12. This week is packed with events and new information so please read the newsletter carefully. Our most important event this week, besides the return of 3rd grade, is our Quarter 2 distribution days we have planned to make sure all of our students get the materials they need for the second quarter of the school year. PLEASE read that section very carefully.
This week’s newsletter contains:
- Message from Mr. Angeloni – NEW
- 4th/5th Grade Questionnaire and Information – NEW
- Quarter 2 PES Distribution Days – 11/11, 11/12, and 11/13 – NEW
- 1/2 Day Schedule Reminders – NEW
- Message for For Families of Fine Arts and Performing Arts Students – NEW
- PES Book Fair – REPOST
- CCPS COVID Communication – REPOST
- iPad/Laptop reminders – Bring daily and please charge at home – REPOST
- CCPS Note on Student Health – REPOST
- CCPS/PES Lunch Menu – November 2020 – UPDATED
- Media Center Book Checkout Information – from Mrs. Blackmon – REPOST
- Title I Information – REPOST
- This week at PES – UPDATED
I would like to reshare our schedules once again with all our families.
We appreciate all of the patience, kindness, and flexibility our community continues to show our staff! We will, like every other challenge this year, make this new phase of learning successful and continue to do the best we can each and every day for your students. Also please do not forget that our Virtual Bookfair is still going on and can be accessed via your student’s Google Classrooms, this newsletter, the PES website, and our Facebook page.
Please visit the CCPS Phase 3 FAQ for specific information on questions you may have.