This week you received a mailing with the following information:
- Your student’s classroom teacher or homeroom teacher assignment,
- A PES schedule for your student’s day
- The PES Student Supply List
- Information about technology and supplies distribution days, and opportunities for meeting your student’s teacher – both virtually and in safe socially-distanced drive-thru format,
- The PES Home-School compact for Title I compliance, and
- The CCPS Free and Reduced Meals Form
In this week’s newsletter, there is important information about this week’s Distribution Days, Meet the Teacher Nights and the CCPS Technology Test and Student Schedules.
All this week we will, during our Distribution days and Meet the Teacher Nights, send home with each family a paper copy of our PES Google Classroom and Zoom Information Sheet. This important document will list all Zoom and Google Classroom information needed to begin virtual learning on September 8. If you have questions about this document or anything else within the newsletter please do not hesitate to reach out to us.